Wednesday 2 March 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE event -Mai 28/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE event 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today it rained badly T~T
btw, I get seriously depressed
when it rains!~~~(T~T)/
Well I guess I don't really
get thaaat depressed you know ^ヮ^; ♥

Today I had an event with Maimi-chan
at i PRESS CAFE-san~~~♥
Yeah, it was seriously fun (♥ヮ♥)(♥ヮ♥)

It's fun when I meet all of the fans you knoow~

Not only that, it went by with a blink of an eye T~T
This is what I always always feel (´^`) ♥

But is that because it's so fun XoX? ♥

Today I helped myself to donuts too...♥
I'm thankful
it was really delicious ^ヮ^
Also, Chisato and Nacchan's drinks were tasty too ;D ♥

Iya~~~.
It was fuuun (^o^)♥

From tommorow
we're starting to practice for our graduation ceremony~~~~T~T
Kya~~slowly
my real feelings are coming to surface you know

Geeeeeeeez (T~T)(T~T)(T~T)(T~T)(T~T)

Well I look forward to it *laughs*

My clothes today ♥
It's cold so I wore a coat *laughs* ♥
warmed me up~~
After is the take off version

Well then well then bai bai saa ♥♥

-------------------------------

Wah Mai looked very cute that day ^o^! 8/TEN -Risu

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE event 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE event 画像3

No comments:

Post a Comment