Wednesday 9 June 2010

Maji Bomber!! Covers!

yatta Berryz news~
Behold the new covers!
Here we have Limited A at the top Limited B below and Regular on the right.


First Regular~, it's obvious it's directed to the anime fans, but I still think a picture of Berryz will be good. But then this also might be a sneaky plan to get Berryz fans to spend more for the other covers. very clever Tsunku...xD
but wouldn't it affect the people who are poorer, since they probably don't want to just buy a CD cover with the anime on it, but I suppose fans are very loyal
It's an ok cover, for just an anime, but they could at least enlarge the Berryz logo xD;

Limited A~ this has a really dark background, and it sorta reminds me of Hangry and Angry. It looks really impressive though! since Berryz stand out a lot in their costumes
xD but funny I didn't even think the song Maji Bomber!! was a dark song...

Limited B~ you can see their costumes more clearly here as its divided better, reminds me a lil of a tomodachi cover, the way its divided, but it still looks good, since this has more brighter colours so it stands out

Voila! Single V


I'm glad this is a bigger preview, had to really stare at the others xD
when I first looked at it it reminded me of Seishun Bus guide and Dakishimete Dakihimete, the clothes look a lil similar
but apart from that, I like it! their poses and the background look really well together
and I'm glad they get different clothes again not just themed, since for all the other songs for Inazuma 11 the costumes are all matching.


Overall I'm very impressed with these covers, I'll say Single V is my favourite, really stands out, though I guess the others are still only small pictures..
hope the bigger version comes out soon!
but I still don't think Maji Bomber!! is that dark a song...man I wonder what the PV will be like now..xD
hmm I think I'll give them a 9/10
but maybe I'll decide again when the bigger versions come out~


P.S. they'll have 2 B sides, one is Otakebi Boy WAO (Spark ver) sounds very interesting, this comes with the Regular one, this makes sense now as them anime fans will get the anime songs
and their other one which comes with Limited A and B is MOON POWER
again sounds very interesting, I like the name and it seems to sound like it's going to be a powerful song^^
UsaTEN

Wooo they're out~
Personally I'm...not too fond of the covers.
Well don't get me wrong, they're pretty cool but as mentioned before
they look too much like Dakishimete Dakishimete
and Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda so it's not very creative.
But the outfits are cool~ And it seems to be a rock theme hmmm!
Single V's definitely my favourite though

8/TEN
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment