Thursday 3 June 2010

New Page~

Aa~ finally the Berryz Koubou page is complete~
I've been working on it for a loong while now, the images photoshopping didn't take that long actually. It was the information collecting ><
but yeah I stopped for a while to revise
but finally it is finished
Please take a look!
I wanted to create pages on groups so you can learn more about members, or for people who don't know them as well, they could learn their names and faces with these pages (hopefully you'll find it useful xD)
When I first got into H!P names and face were definitely hard of for me, but now since I know them all, I hope I can make it easier for everyone^^
I have a picture of them young and a picture of them now to help
Right C-ute is next~
however I warn you now it will be a while, my photoshop is down atm ><
Hope you like :D
Please don't steal the images
Thanks
UsaTEN


Thanks Usagi! I know I had a lot of trouble telling apart members
(Mostly getting Chisato and Chinami...) but getting to know them was the best part ^_^

But I hope Usagi's information page will give you a head start if you're new to H!P or if you just want to test yourself in these facts~
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment