Thursday 3 June 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 4 ~Oh Maimii

Yajima Maimi
C-ute's cool but airheaded Leader
Here I'll introduce a few of my favourite Classic Maimi Moments

No.1 ~Ice Cream

No.2 ~Sugar in Lunch

No.3 ~Maimi breaks a vase
^click the link^
xD definitely no other Leader like her
UsaTEN


Yes~! Dopey Leader~ Hehehe in a loving way
Maimi was the first member (besides Airi) who I got to know first since she appealed to me with her airheaded-drifty personality~ who I was wrong with my first impression of her being cool. Well she's both actually! A great combination I say.

Did you guys know when C-ute went out, Maimi suddenly stuck her hand in some grated radish and they were all like: O_O Leader...is there something wrong?
Then Maimi went:....ah! I thought they were tissues!

Ohh Maimi <3 Enjoy the videos!
RisuTEN

1 comment:

  1. that was funny, leader always got prank from chisa and mai, i like the scene when maimi said you're gonna pay for this, leader will take vengence ^^

    ReplyDelete