Saturday 5 June 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 6 ~OK Guitarr!

We've heard them show off their singing skills
now lets look at their instrument skills~
Starting with Guitar!

Linlin

Masaa

Aren't they good?
There's probably more members who can play guitar, but I've yet to see them
So if you know any, share a link or a comment
I am very much interested!^^
I know Momoko has a guitar (a really cute one too) whether she can play it is a different story xD
Buonos learning though!

I'll leave you with Buono~
Sugoi Airi~
UsaTEN

So talented ^_^ Saki and I think Momo can play the piano too~
Airi...you're so "amazing". Kyahaha.
As Miya and Airi proved though, Momo got it slightly easier with the drums (no matter how much she tried to deny it hehe)
RisuTEN

2 comments:

  1. Is it me or do Airi and Miya leave Momo out alot in Mc's. There was the solo corner prank where they pranked Momo, the MC were Airi was hungry, and now this one. Poor Momo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I think it's more like because... if Momo and Miya did something it'd make Airi feel left out since she's in C-ute (though I love seeing banter between Momo and Miya hehe!!) and if Momo and Airi did something, they'd act really hyper and Miya wouldn't really know how to join in too much. But if Miya and Airi tease Momo, Momo doesn't take it too seriously xD Everyone loves teasing Momo anyway -Risu

    ReplyDelete