Tuesday 8 June 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 9 ~Captain! Dancing Queen

Dance Dance Captain~
From a young age she's been talented^^

Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai
Miyabi, Risako and Captain
She needs more dance solos! Saikou

Natsu Doki Lipstick
This time with both Sakis
This video made me like the song more~
Go Sakis Go

For me Captain's the best dancer in H!P kids and H!P
though there's tough competition
But reasons why she's no.1;
I remember her saying she's loved dancing since ZYX
and her habit is that she starts dancing whenver she see's a mirror, a true dancer
Also if she wasn't an idol she'd be a professional dancer
Momoko says when she can't do a dance she goes Help me, to Captain, but Captain says no Momo's too slow xD but then helps her of course
Junjun also says she loves Saki because she loves a good dancer and she's cute
xD with all that you have to agree with me!
UsaTEN

W-wooah! The Sakis were amazing hehe. But yeah! Captain is very very amazing
-RisuTEN

2 comments:

  1. It' werid because both Sakis are really good dancers. I think they should have a dance battle!

    ReplyDelete