Tuesday 8 June 2010

Birthday! Megumi Koi no Kisetsu~

6 June
Gomennasai I missed your bday Megumi! I would have done it yesterday but I needed to prepare for an exam today. It's two days late, but better late than never ne? xD

HAPPY (belated) 18th BIRTHDAY MEGUMI~
Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu~

I could easily recognise Megumi with her unique voice^^
I recognised her more in Sexy Otona Jyan, she was one of the only two H!P Kids (along Miyabi) to be in that shuffle album, impressive ne



She's a very talented idol and I hope you still sing and dance xD
I hope you are doing well, and had a lovely day :D
So we wish you a very happy and belated birthday^^
Peacee
UsaTEN
and it'll be on time next time Megumi I promise! xD her birthday is same as my friends so I can remember easily


Happy Birthday Megumi!!!
Sorry we missed your Birthday...

B-b-but we were definitely thinking of you!
Hope you had a great day ^__^
-RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment