Tuesday 8 June 2010

Birthday! Saho Aa~kari


8 June
While I was looking I find out today's the birthday of H!P egg Saho Akari, and I thought may as well make her a bday post^^

Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu Akari!
Happy 15th Birthday!

Personally I don't know much about her. Though she debuted as a Shugo Chara Egg and was then in the revived Aa! It wasn't until Aa! that I took more notice of her
oo she also does kungfu I remember xD
She has an OK voice and is a very good dancer
I do wonder why she wasn't in S/mileage...someone needed to lead SCE?



but anyhow I'm glad she gets the chance to shine more in Aa!
Champloo


Have a lovely day~
and a successful year!
UsaTEN

Akari! Happy Birthday~
Hope you have/had a great day
Do your best in H!P and in school and ...in life as always~
-RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment