Friday 4 June 2010

Translations: Zansho Omimai Moushiagemasu -C-ute

Zansho Omimai Moushiagemasu

Are you lonely? missing me? ok?
want to see you but...


I've settled a little in tears
Is this the way to be an adult?
From the space in the bookshelves, suddenly
your postcard has become nostalgic


Somewhat suddenly my chest hurts
I wonder if I can try to contact you


If I had the courage to phone you, around now
that love would have still continued


At least one difficult and painful word
I want to tell you


I've become a stronger woman a bit
I thought, of myself
How many times did I throw away the miswritten words I wrote
on the late summer greeting card I sent back to you


One week has kinda passed with a blink of an eye hasn't it
The summer too will pass like this


Are you lonely? Missing me? ok?
Hey I want to see you but...


You must be living in a new rhythm right?
I can't cut into that


If I had the courage to phone you, around now
that love would have still continued


At least one difficult and painful word


I've expressed in this greeting card
On this hot summers day


------------------------------


Ahh such a sad song... This is my second favourite Airi solo but I do love this one very much. I was a bit upset they put this on the SHOCKING 5 album though because...it basically meant one less new song + another Airi solo =o= (practically three in that album eh?) but I guess what's done is done...! Tsunku apparently said this was requested a lot (probably by himself huh?) As this was requested, I happily translated ^__^ I hope you understand a little more about this song 9/TEN -RisuTEN

Usaa ^v^ ~yeah it's pretty sad lyrics 8.5/10 but good song^^

4 comments:

  1. Happy Bontakun5 June 2010 at 20:20

    Ah, lyrics are as beautiful as the song itself! I love Airi's voice. It's so sweet, especially in sad songs... and now that I understand lyrics, the dokidoki feeling has increased of 120% ’ヮ‘
    Thanks for translation. That was quick!! 11/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe that's good ^o^ And no problem at all~ Happy to do it -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is my favorite from Shocking 5. I had found other translations, but I like yours better. It's a bit easier to understand.

    ReplyDelete