Saturday 17 July 2010

Attention Again~


a summer banner I made for RisusaTEN~

This time it's Usagi!
On Monday I'll be flying off to NY~
yup the same place Risu went^^ though Usagi had been planning this trip from last year! xD
I'm going to visit family and just enjoy America =D
Last time I went was when I was 5, I can still remember it actually..but now I can visit more places
I'll be going for a month and won't be returning till 24/8
so it'll be Risu's turn to entertain you

and I have to sincerely apologize for not blogging as much, but just been hectic these few weeks, ><
had many posts planned too...
ah well, when I'm back! I'll definitely update more for everyone!
I'll miss this blogg, hopefully I can still check for H!P news etc. from time to time

so Risu's back on the 25th
but the blog will be quiet until thenn
please check back again ok?

Have a wonderful Summer everyone!
Take it Easy~
UsaTEN

I hope you have fun Usagi!!!!
I know I did in NY! (I'm in Toronto right now~)
but yes, don't worry minna! There'll be a few quiet days but once I get back...
You'll have a LOT to read and be entertained
with what I got installed for you!!
So look forward to it!
Thank you Usagi for everything!!!
RisuTEN

1 comment:

  1. Wow you're going to NY Usagi enjoy your trip, are you going to see Risu too? thanks for your time translating in Risu's place, videos and downloads.

    ReplyDelete