Friday 9 July 2010

Translations; Linlin 2010.07.07

Tanabata Festival



Japan’s Tanabata Festival~
People say it’s a wishing day~
What’s everyone’s wish?
Linlin’s wish is very simple, I hope my family is happy and healthy everyday。
Energetic, fun, HAPPY everday。
During the JAPAN EXPO, the STAFF knows Linlin loves anime, that’s why…
YEAH !~
Pandora Hearts Handbag!!


It’s super gorgeous~Very happy~ Thank you STAFF, you guys are SUPER nice people~
The bag is really big,


It can cover Linlin。HUHU


I’ve found on my mobile some pictures from France that I want to share with you all。
This picture is……


Rehearsal was exhausting today~Ready to go home~
a two shot with Little Ai,


The result was a one shot……
after retaking it a Number of times, finally……
HAHA
So, Goodnight everyone


-------------------------------------------
wow the staff really is nice! I wonder if they got presents for everyone..
Ai looks very pretty^^ but ah I know the feeling, when you're taking a picture but you can't get everyone in xD 9.5/10
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment