Monday 26 July 2010

Attention!!! Once again?


Risu is officially back!!!

Well I've been posting every now and then when I can 
but now I can continue updating like I used to

Risu had lots of fun in NY! Aside from it being so hot, I got to do a lot of things...
including meeting Usagi up luckily and converting an 8 year old boy into loving Buono!...

Though as for me, Toronto was much more fun for some reason. Is that weird?
Well anyway, sorry. I would have updated earlier but there has been some...well problems within my family. But don't worry about it! It'll be fine.

I'll be updating with a wonderful translation some of you have been waiting for then
I'll get right on the 100+ C-ute posts I'm behind on.
That's right...100+...

Good luck Risu? Good luck you 
You're the ones who have to sit down and read it
Hohohoh

See you tommorow!!
RisuTEN

3 comments:

  1. HOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAYYYY! :DDDDDDDDD
    You did that little boy the best favor in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave that little boy a reason to live :D YOUR BACK! YAHHHH :)Good luck Risu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess!! That little boy's another Buono fan in the world hahaa xD

    And thank you ^__^!! -Risu

    ReplyDelete