Thursday 1 July 2010

Polls! ~From Berryz Koubou who is your favourite?

sorry it's late! I've been pretty busy this week xP

Momo Mayhem
A winning smile~

Results
Tsugunaga Momoko 29% (46)
Shimizu Saki 22% (35)
Natsuyaki Miyabi 21% (33)
Sugaya Risako 8% (13)
Tokunaga Chinami 7% (12)
Sudou Masaa 7% (12)
Kumai Yurina 2% (4)
Total of 155 votes

First of all wao! this is definitely a record for us, 155 votes!
arigatou gozaimasu!
and thanks to hello!online too^^
We hope you continue to visit our blog for new updates and translations

MomoKO~ she certainly wiped the board here! she snuck up from behind
Momo's getting more and more popular and I'm glad she is the perfect idol I don't see how people can not like her, she's talented and very entertaining
Captainn~was winning at the beginning but ended up second, still an admirable place, though I am surprised how popular she is! her popularity has definitely increased, a lil surprised she beat Miya, even only by 2 votes
Miyabiim~ she's always been popular and I'd expect her to do well in any poll, I think lately she's gotten more popular, I know from the performance in Shanghai she had many many fans
I hope she continues to get more popular, because she's another talented and entertaining idol, and not to mention super kirei
Risakoo~ I think her popularity's dropped a bit, but I think in Japan she's still very popular, her image has changed a lot I think from when she was young, now she's more sekushii xD
she always look soo much older than her real age! cannot believe she's younger than me, sometimes though I think they make her look too old, lighten the makeup
her voice has gotten stronger I think^^
Chii and Maa~ tied heree, I think over time they've gotten more popular and in the middle they had little or no lines, but that's slowly increasing, they're both entertaining in their own ways
Yurina~ she's quite unpopular here, but we still love you, her popularity's probably dropped, I think they should promote her more, she has a strong voice and she'd definitely be the perfect model

Wow it's been like 8 years since H!P kids started, and I think Berryz really have grown into really beautiful women^^ Thanks for all your hard work!

So Momo goes into the next round at the end
In the middle of our polls atm
Next is C-ute!
Please support your favourite member
UsaTEN

Congrats to Momo! She's first on my list of Berryz too!
I'm not surprised we have many Momoko fans here. But what's there not to like?
I can see maybe her overly cute image may put people off but if anything,
I find it hilaaarious. Momoko is definitely one of the most funniest members in H!P kids in my opinion. She never fails to make me laugh/smile with either the things she says, her facial expressions, her reactions...and just etc. So congratulations Momoko!

I'm surprised Captain was so high up! I knew there were many Captain fans but I didn't believe she'd take second place. I'm very proud of Captain though, she's always been very awesome with her dancing and just her sweetness and I always admire how pretty she looks lately. I'm very proud to call her Captain.

It was a close call but Miyabi came third! From the start of the poll I reckoned it'd be a battle betwen Miyabi and Momoko but I was wrong! I'm glad Miyabi still got many votes though. She has many girl fans as she's a wonderful idol to admire and look up to. Plus she's very funny and beautiful too with a wonderful voice. Well done for third place!

This is what surprised me the most maybe. Risako 4th? I always thought Risako had many many fans but yeah as Usagi says, I think Risako has more Japanese fans then international probably. I loved the younger Risako more than the current one with all her makeup and hairdoes... but Risako is still looking pretty anyway. I used to dislike her voice but it's totally grown on to me and I find it more "interesting" than anything. Still, congrats on 4th~

Chinami and Maasa in joint 5th place. I didn't expect them to have many votes but it's still ok. I absolutely love Chi and Maasa too so I wish they'd have more promotion in some way (and I wish Maasa'd do something with her hair haha...) Congrats on 5th~

Sadly, Kumai comes 6th.. Well it's...not too bad though... 4 votes... POOR Kumai-chan! She doesn't get promoted that much either. I like her voice but what I like most about her is that she always seems to look so pretty in all the photoshoots and the fact that despite her height, she seems so...vulnerable! With her hate of tomatoes...and forgetting things... alarm clocks...and I could go on. She did say she wished people first recognised her for being a great idol/singer instead of first going: Wow, you're tall.
Oh dear! Carry on doing your best Kumai~

Well I hope you guys will vote for this C-ute poll! I should expect there to be more votes since I do the C-ute blogs daily... The result reflects the outcome of the blog... *joking*
Make sure to vote!!!! -RisuTEN

4 comments:

  1. I've been checking RisUsaTEN everyday to see if Momo got more votes I'm very happy that she did. She is after all the World's Cutest Girl and the perfect idol, congratulations Momochi. On the other hand, Kumai got the least votes I don't think she's that unpopular, maybe the fans didn't know this site. Kumai's got a good voice and is very pretty, imo. Thank you Risururu and Usagi for this and translations you both been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm yeah that's probably why ^ But glad you're happy with the result then haha. No problem too! Please continue to watch over us ^_^ -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't think Momo is the world's cutest girl...but she is excellent in her own way...I am not a momo-hater but I know she deserves it...

    Congrats for Captain.. 2nd place is not bad though...and 8th place in the H!P poll with i think 5000 voters...sugoi..

    I love the little Risako than now...she looks older than her age.. And she's now in the 15th place in other polls with 5000 voters..so bad...

    Yurina..,,,love her....

    Chii, your cool in Maji Bomber....u rockk...

    Maasa-chan, I'm beginning to like u...Keep up..

    ReplyDelete