Saturday 31 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 420th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/さびしいっすはぎちゃん 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/さびしいっすはぎちゃん 画像2
℃-ute 公式ブログ/さびしいっすはぎちゃん 画像3
Saad-su -Hagi-chan

Occhu--------♥
Otsukareeraisu ^ヮ^

Today right,
I spoke about various things about graduation with my friend at school in class, when I think about it, I'm saad~ (´^`) 
I felt >_<'' ♥

Somehow right, leaving the third year and graduating is getting near...
Us enrolled students get to put on a play, we get to dance and we get to do varous things (owo)/


After that, packed with memories of three years worth, they'll stream a slideshow but.. ♥


It'll be pictures after our first year and such
should be right?
Right, it'll be incredibly enjoyable but it'll also be the other way round and I'll feel sad...



Somehow afterwards just a little bit (´^`) this is a number of Hagiwara's real feelings ♥


Well, somehow this became a selfish talk of mine but... *laughs*


But as I thought, when I go to highschool and such, it'll end up me not going to the same highschool as everyone (-_-''')/


Well, with that and this
I think I'll be walking a new chapter
and I feel I want to do my best *laughs*

And you know~~.
Today right, we had Hello! Con rehearsals ♥ヮ♥ ☺


It's been a while since I spoke to Reina-chan and Aika
it was fun! (○o○)b

And right, the time we finished was early so after that me and Airi went to eat rice! ^ヮ^ ♥
We spoke quite a bit *laughs*
On top of that, it was incredibly delicious
The meat was delicious too but...
the tropical juice was
too delicious >w< !


Airi had café mocha ♥


I took a picture ♥♥
For some reason, I go to eat rice with in C-ute the most
is Airi >w<


Well then well then
tommorow is saturday >w< ^


Well there might be
those who have work but TヮT ♥
Everyone,
make tommorow
a great day! :O ☺


It's important to smile! :3 ♥
That's Mai's intention too ^ヮ^


Nn well then everyone
It's time for Hagi-chan
to turn off (´^`) *laughs*


Bai bai saa~


---------------------------


Poor Mai. It's always sad to leave school! But we must move on with our lives and meet new people...and everything... well yes. It's important to smile! ☺ -Risu

 
℃-ute 公式ブログ/さびしいっすはぎちゃん 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/さびしいっすはぎちゃん 画像3

No comments:

Post a Comment