Saturday 31 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 423rd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/今日のはぎちゃん 画像1Hagi-chan of today

Otsukareeraisu :O ^

Today I danced a great deal
I seriously sweated some good sweat
It's Hagi-chan (^^ゞ

Well, today we had a Hello! Con rehearsal but
Somehow, throoughout
℃-ute 公式ブログ/今日のはぎちゃん 画像2I danced today... :3 ♥
I seriously sweated out some good sweat >w< ^

On top of that, I used a wig today
I wore something jersey like too!
This jersey
the topic will pretty much be like this today *laughs*

℃-ute 公式ブログ/今日のはぎちゃん 画像3It's coming soon isn't it? =♥ The Hello! con ♥♥♥
I'm looking forward to it

Excited~ (^_^ゞ

Ah, also right,
at the break, everyone was hyper and we took pictures on our phones 
:O ☺

With that, I'll talk about those two in that ^ヮ^ ★

First of all, Airi and her weird face ♥♥ You rarely see Airi 
with a weird face! *laughs* 
But, it's still not quite there yet surely *laughs*
This time, out of really weird, kinda weird and not really weird, it'd be around "kinda" I think? *laughs*

Also, with Chisato
I don't really understand but,
it feels like she was staring at the camera *laughs* Mai wasn't looking however I guess (>_<'')/ *laughs*
Well I don't know the meaning to this! 
Okai-san's weird faces are
amazing so >w<

I took more different kinds of pictures but I can't upload them all with how much I took *laughs*

It was pretty fun

Everyone too, with your friends and such
please look at different kinds of pictures you've taken
it'll rouse you up!

Well then well then
I danced quite a bit so
I'll use the bath and have a massage
I'll smell some aromas 
then I want to sleep I think (○o○)b
Nn ok then, bai bai saa~ ♥

----------------------------

That really isss a weird picture Airi... haha. How comes Mai isn't looking at any of the pictures haha -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment