Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 417th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/パワー 画像1Power

Good day :)
It's Maimi

Yesterday was the second day of the play "Ran" ***


A lot of the Hello! members had come for me

Yajima is moved (-_-''') ♥ 

℃-ute 公式ブログ/パワー 画像2"I don't have the schedule to go and see go up and see the play"
a member said...

however: "I want to go see it!!" she thought so I was incredibly happy (♥ヮ♥) ♥


I was happy at what Chissa wrote on her blog yesterday (-_-''') ♥
The mails I got from C-ute too were happy happy happy messages *laughs* :O

With the support of people and the encouragement from people and the people who are looking forward to it for me are here so 

I must do my best more and more I feel


Today's the third day but 
Since it's the first production, I want to tanobaru and put my soul into this I feel >w<


And on the 9th it's the co-actor

Arai Mizuka-san's


Birthday


Mizuka-san aalways give me a kind voice ...she's like a big sister ♥


Women can do sword fighting!! with that, during practice, I'm fixated at Mizuka-san's sword fighting I feel ^ヮ^ *laughs*


That's because Mizuka's sword fighting is really cool ♥


I've put up a picture I've taken together with her


Mizuka-san, happy birthday ♪


And one more picture
Yesterday I took a 3 shot with Berryz Koubou's Shimizu Saki-chan and Mano Erina-chan came to see me!


This picture is from last year but... ^ヮ^;


Well then everyone, today I'll tanobaru again!!


--------------------------


I wonder how busy Mai really was? but that's so nice Mano and Captain came to see -Risu









No comments:

Post a Comment