Friday 23 July 2010

Light Novel no Tanoshii Kakikata Trailer

omg wow!
just soo cool! I just had to blog this

first of all the setting looks great, and it's not like a cheap movie either, I'm very impressed
Masaa looks really good! I can't wait to see her acting skills
and I was somewhat surprised that they main guy and her are really close..cause this is a H!P member afterall

and I'm just soo excited that Masaa will get more attention! hopefully this will attract more fans and more promotion for her^^

go Masaa! 10/10
UsaTEN

Oh waooo! I definitely want to see this more than Fuyu no Kaidan...
(I still haven't got round to watching that...only watched half of Hoshi no Hotaru and a few minutes of Koinu Dan no Monogatari...)

I-mean seriously? The main guy's cuteeee... Oh and of course Maasa's very cuute too
I loved the thumbs up, it made me laugh.

I can't wait to see what kind of story it is, I'm so happy for Maasa!! she deserves more love

Go go Maasa! Fight-o! 10/TEN
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment