Monday 5 July 2010

Translations; Linlin 2010.7.04


I love you guys~~
The LIVE was so energetic! very touched~

There were friends from around the world who gathered in France so we celebrated at the JAPAN EXPO together
At the Morning Musume concert, you sang with us and danced with us, I’m really so happy~
I hope there’ll be another opportunity to have a concert in France again, and I hope there’ll be opportunities to go to many difference places to see everyone


I love you guys~

Little Ai helping Linlin cut her fringe


After LIVE celebration party!
Today after work everyone went to the Louvre Museum!!



















Wow~it really is pretty spectacular~


Eagle taking off~~HUHU



Linlin supporting the glass pyramid! Ha ha




Linlin lifting the glass pyramid!

Super Linlin touching the top!

Ditto, tower version……Linlin picked up the Eiffel Tower!

Ha ha

I’m really strong aren’t I?? HUHU

Chinese and Japanese combine to make a super tower~

Well, the legendary 6 eyes…

Dinnertime~

Today is another very HAPPY day~

Thank you everyone who accompanied we had a brilliant day~from now on, the happiness should be shared for everyone to appreciate~

Goodnight everyone~



Energetic, fun, HAPPY everyday


Goodnight me!


---------------------------
Ok call me stupid...but I never realized there was a button that said read more... (well it was in chinese) so here I was happily translating short blog entrys when suddenly there were pages more! I mean pages! my expression literally was =O xD;;
soo it'll take a biit longer translating each one..xD
and Linlin's wording does confuse me xP
but even though this was quite confusing I enjoyed this one
and those picture poses are types that I do xD
10/10
UsaTEN

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment