Saturday 10 July 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 20 ~Otakebi Eventt Solo Corner

Everyone gets a solo yatta!
Easy Access~ You can just pick who you want to watch, all watch all of them in order^^

Captain Sprinter!
lovely love love lovey youu~
This was cuute^^ though to me it's really a two person song, cause the dance is soo cute~
wish we get to see Saki dance more
Yeah, Captain looves this song I swear! It'd be better with Miyabi in it but it was very cute still~

Chinami Koi wa Hipparidako
summer summerr~
I think Chii really likes this song, she sang it in the karaoke battle too, but it does suit her well I think, very genki and happy xD she performed it well I think
Ah I didn't really enjoy this too much to be honest but Chi still seemed very happy and enjoying herself at least~

Momoko 21ji Made no Cinderella
dere dere shindere love~ such a fun song
is it me, or does Momo sound a lil tired here? like her voice isn't as strong as it ususally is, still a good performance though, dancing was very good!
Uwaaa I loove this song (one of my favourite Berryz singles) Momo sang this very happily too

Yurina Waracchaou yo Boyfriend
Ado Baruun koi no baruun~
I liked her costume the best, dungarees are popular now aren't they? in H!P world anyways
she sang it well, though I think she can do better^^
Iyaa I love this song too...I find this song really suits Kumai, or at least I recognised her voice the most in this song when I first got into Berryz with the Ado Baruun~

Miyabi Today is my Birthday
Mieppari watashi~
This is very much Miya's song I think, she sings this a lot too, and that's probably why she can hit all the notes very well xD it was very good, though sorta hoped she could sing a different song
Yup, whenever I think of Today is my Birthday, I think of Miya instantly! It's a really random song...but she must like it I guess

Masaa Sakura Raku sa
Love mee~
wao, she doesn't get to shine enough, I thought she did really well, both singing and dancing! Go masaa
Kukuku Maasaaaaa why did you pick this song? I didn't think this would be a song she'd particularly pick... but I loove this song too with the Sakura ra raku~ part the most and Love me crazy Baby! Erm anyway~ I'm kinda glad Maasa picked this song hehe

Risako Very Beauty
sore ga onna yo~
she really does ahve a unique voice ne? not to metnion powerful xD I really do think she has improved singing live, which is good, though I've seen her sing better, but this was still good, though I think she went a bit too high sometimes
Yup yup! I think Risako sang this very well here actually, she definitely is getting better though of course I've seen her sing this better too... I loved the one with her and Airi (I'm not being biased am I?) that performance was so wonderful...it'd have been great to actually see that live too

So that's that, I'm glad everyone got a chance to shine (it's not very often is it)
they all did well considering it was really hot that day
UsaTEN

Yupp they did very well in their solos here, though I was a little disappointed in some of them. I think I enjoyed Momoko's one the most
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment