Thursday 8 July 2010

Translations; Linlin 2010.07.05

60 000!!!Now



Blog has made a breakthrough, 60 000 hits!



Thank you everyone for the Surprise~Linlin is very touched~


Plane has arrived at Japan Now~~

Thinking back to the days in Paris, it really seems like a dream。
Very beautiful very real。


Beautiful neighbourhood, delicious food, friendly people, also the most beloved, fans!


This time I had the opportunity to go to Paris to see everyone, I’m really happy, and really fortunate。

Your call outs, your smiles, your applause……

Thank you everyone for the wonderful memory。

I really really hope there’ll be another chance to return to France, and also chances to go to other countries。

Wherever you guys come from, I want to go。




Hopefully soon I can fulfill this dream, to fly over to you!~~Wait for us~






Airport


Tomorrow I need to start giving it my all in the Summer concert rehearsal~

well, the time difference should help the resting, HAHA


So then, good night everyone


Energetic, fun, HAPPY everyday。


Goodnight Sayumi AND Linlin*


------------------------------------
Come to England! And bring H!P with you, we're waiting~
and congrats Linlin on your blog, I tink your entries are very interesting^^
8.5/10
 
*She wrote it as a pun but I couldn't really translate it >< Oyasayumin, which is Good night and Sayumi, and Sleep sound Lin, (< that was the one which I couldn't do xP) also she wrote that in japanese xD;
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment