Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 411th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/はずかし…(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/はずかし…(あいり) 画像2♥ How embarassing...>w<; (Airi)

Yapi ♥
It's Suzuki Airi :O
Today's the second day of the mid terms :3

Maths 1...I did my best on it! >w<
I feel I did better than my mid-terms ♥
Yay ♥ :O

Maybe I guess~
After the test finished
I asked my friend what the answer was

to the last question?? :O

After I asked
we both gave our answers...(-3-)
Which is right 
I'm worried about it ^ヮ^;

And right and right ♥ヮ♥
The title is
"how embarassing" but... :3
When I was doing my Japanese test right
The bell rang
Reaady go! and it started
The inside of my mechanical pencil was blocked
I couldn't write anything! (-3-)
From the very start:
 
"Teacher~ (owo;;)"
 
I raised my hand and they
lent me a spare pencil (○o○;)

It was kinda embarassing >w< *laughs*

My teacher laughed~ (○o○;) *laughs*

Well that sort of thing happened you know >w<

Right!
Today I went to see ♥
Maimi-chan's
clear weathered play~ "Ran" ♥ :O
Today was the first day ♥
Grats~ :O

Geez...
It was too cool and too amazing
I was really impressed... ♥

My words haven't been washed away
I've been this roused up! (♥ヮ♥) ♥

I've fallen in love with Maimi-chan >w< *laughs*

It wasn't the Maimi-chan
that I always see

it was the "Actress: Yajima Maimi"

The experience was earth-shattering 
I feel respect for her once again (○o○;)
 
The story was so good
I cried so many times... (-_-'') ♥

There were a lot of 
sword-fighting scenes however
I honestly could only look at
Mami-chan at how
good she was at being cool... (○o○;)
 
I too must do my best 
I felt once again :O
 
The day will be continuing for 11 days so
So she'll be worn out
I want her to do her best ♥

As for the picture...
I'm with the senpai
I love at the
Hello! Con Rehearsals
together with 
Morning Musume.-san :O
with Takahashi Ai ♥♥♥
-----------------------------

Airi crying (I wanna see that (?) ) but it makes me wanna see Ran! I want to see how cool Maimi is at it too!! -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment