Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 409th Blog Entry

It's Tanabata! -Mai

Otsukareeraisu =♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/七夕だよまい 画像1This is Ohagi from Ohagi *laughs*

Today from some there's rain right (´^`';;)
I'm s-s-s-sadd >_
Frizzy haired Hagiwara 
already my hair's got a fever ^ヮ^;
Probably, when I put in hair extensions
In this season it'll spring up exactly
I think this'll happen even if I tie my hair up but...
Well, I'll do my best to 
climb over the rainy season *laughs*


Today is Tanabata isn't it ♥ヮ♥ ♥
Yahhooi (^o^ゞ
Already, the Hagiwara household has
made preparations >w

Well, I won't say what
I wished for but *laughs*
that's because if I told you
then it won't come true (´^`) ♥ *laughs*


But you know right, from when I was small
my wish was: "I want to try to be in Morning Musume." I wished for and as C-ute, I get to stand on the same stage as Morning Musume.
Since dreams come true, this time too
if this comes true I'll be happy =♥


Everyone too, definitely please try making a wish :3 ♥


Well then, Hagiwara's Tanabata
kashari--------------------


hmm, today's the first day of Maimi-chan's stage play isn't it~ (♥ヮ♥)/


With Mai's schedule, I won't be able to make it and see it (´^`)!
D-d-depresseeddd >_<''' ♥
But the other members
would have gotten to see it so
I'm somewhat relieved and I want to see it even more *laughs*


Maimi-chan fight-o


Well then well then
Hagi-chan will get into
the bath and then sleep :O ♥
Bai Bai saa~ (*^-')b


--------------------------------


Awwh! She couldn't make it to Maimi's play? That's a shame... And I hope she had fun at Tanabata! -Risu





No comments:

Post a Comment