Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 410th Blog Entry

Maimi running swiftly
℃-ute 公式ブログ/突っ走れ舞美 画像1 
Good evening~ ☻
It's the night of Tanabata isn't it~ ☆彡
...It's raining...? ^ヮ^;;

At the moment, my body's very light and fluffy...!! 
Even though how many hours have passed, after the end of the performance...I felt my body hadn't woken up from the final sword battle ^ヮ^;

That's right!! I'm being slow, today was the opening day of "Ran"~  ***


Finally I feel it's come!! two months before I began training for this.


This is my first sword-battling play but,


I was pretty impatient after training~...


I know that this play has a cast of over 50 people, the director Hata-san had wanted to do this play 10 years before!! When I'm thinking about it and since I know it, I'm no good to play the lead role in this kind of play ;;; I remember going into a panick in my head seriously.



When I got home, throughout, I'd do nothing but sword-fighting...even when my mum was speaking to me...Yeah. Yeah. My head would be in the clouds, left, right I'd end up waving my arm about ....I'm sorry ^ヮ^;; mother



...Speaking of which, I'm not just doing sword-fighting you know *sweatdrops*
when I have to do a system on one step at a time, since I'm the type to not be able to do it, I've ended up in thas sort of circumstance after training has finished


However, that mother of mine came to see the opening day, she gave me a lot of thoughts :O


Also today, I got mail from all of the members from C-ute, I've received power from everyone ♥


I'm a really happy person :O


I'm still an amateur in "Ran" however after 4 days it's gonna be the ending day isn't it


These four days though too, I want to do my best to be able to do a more and more amazing performance of "Ran" 


Everyone who saw "Ran", thank you very much :O


Everyone who is seeing it from now on, I'll send you an amazing play with all my might!!


Everyone who isn't watching it, there'll be a DVD so definitely please watch it ^ヮ^ ♥


Alright!! I'll tanobaru tommorow too, concentrate and I'll send you memories >w<


Good night ☻


P.S
The picture is with the co-actress Junna


----------------------------

Ahh I hope Maimi did her best in the play then! Working on Tanabata ^o^ -Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment