Wednesday 28 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 399th Blog Entry

    ℃-ute 公式ブログ/本当の「おーのー」 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/本当の「おーのー」 画像2
Really "Ohh noo Σ(゜д゜;)"

It's Nakajima Saki,

Today,
it was kinda easy to get through (maybe) :3

But really actually,
it was too cold on the train XoX.

When I have a long train journey
my head starts to hurt *sweatdrops*

Although well, it heals up immediatly you know!

Picture 1
Today,
In the morning I ate Castella

Castella's delicious <3!!

As for Nakajima
it's luxurious with sugar
I love it VヮV

Picture 2
My clothes today.

I took it with Mai!

I-mean
I didn't take it very well Σ(゜д゜;)

Sorry.

Ah!!

! By the way, Mai is a Jaaji (?)

Ah--------------!!!
That's right that's right!

Nakajima you knoooow,
Was suddenly attacked by heavy rain XoX

Surely with this

Ohhh Nooo Σ(゜д゜;)

-Nakajima Saki-


---------------------------------

Her oh noos are so... geez. I laugh every time. She's so...unfortunate ♥ -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment