Saturday 31 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 421st Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/テストおわり(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/テストおわり(あいり) 画像2♥ End of tests (Airi)
 
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi :O
 
Today
I finished my end of term tests >w<
 
The first case coming to an end ♥
 
Also being in school for a little
it's Summer vacation isn't it... (-_-'') ♥
 
That was quick! :3
 
In this kind of pace
the first year of Highschool will end too won't it >_<
 
I'll ENJOY everyday >w< ♥
 
Mufufu :O
 
But you know but you know ♥♥♥
Going into summer vacation
I get to do lots of lives and events
 
with that~
I get to meet everyone a lot ♥ヮ♥
 
ENJOY SUMMER rightyy? ♥ :O
 
After the Hello! Con starts 
Buono! live
C-ute live will continue in succession ♥(♥ヮ♥)

Those who have the time
please come and play with us >w<

As for the pictures~
today with my friend,
after working hard after the tests
the time we went to eat cake ♥
 
The format was a ray of dishes so
I ate a lot ♥ :O

Cake appeaaars >w< *laughs*

It's happiness~ ♥ *laughs*

-------------------------

I waannaaa eaaaat caaaake!! Can't wait for Buono! live ♥ -Risu
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment