Tuesday 27 July 2010

Buono YanYan Part 2



I get worried when my voice is coming out short, my head when I'm moving about and dancing and when my own body is getting worn out.

Out of all the recorded songs on the Best Album, which would you say is your particular favourite?

Natsuyaki: As for me, it's [Kataomoi]. I never get bored of it, I'd listen to it on repeat. In this melody that brings me in a good mood, the lyrics have a feeling of cuteness and making your heart skip. It fits with my own type of voice so I sang it in my solo event. In Berryz Koubou、there are a lot of girls who like the song so they say to me: "I want to put this on my iPod so lend me the album"
 

Suzuki: It's [Kataomoi] for me too, my reason too is that together with the C-ute members, it's the same in that they say: "Lend it to me" *laughs*. Right now, I'm in the time of youth as a High School Student so I feel like I relate to the lyrics with things like the "group picture" and such.
Also, 「I NEED YOU] has the same painful and violent sound that I like. 

Tsugunaga: As for me, it's [Honto no Jibun]. By Buono's starting point we daringly did our best. the three of us entered the booth and sang: "Yay, yay, yay" and such. 

Suzuki: I remember that!

Tsugunaga:  In the song we had speech in it like "Ganbare" which became Airi's part but in the recording, we recorded various suitable versions of "Ganbare". We had a Sexy version, cute version and the feeling of a Sermon version was done by the Manager....*laughs*. By the way, we also recorded a version of Airi's "Fuu" and Miyabi's "Fuu" 


Natsuyaki: What kind of feeling was it? 

Tsugunaga: Miyabi was a bit correctly cool however, she had a shy expression a number of times. As for Airi's version, to say, it's like the actual Airin but it was more tame. Well, they didn't use either *laughs*.
 
Natsuyaki: We recorded it over and over again a lot of times, why couldn't I honestly bring out my voice? That's how energetic it was. At the time, the three of us were young and noisy girlishly *laughs* everyone's voice was loud right?


Suzuki: In Buono's recording we had a folded A4 card that had big lyrics on them, in the open space, the words formed together and there were little drawings on them *laughs*. If we're speaking about [Rock no Kamisama], there were things like a laughing god for when you're feeling bad *laughs*.  




When you look back from now, when Buono! first started, was there a point where you had changed yourself?

Tsugunaga: I thought my Burikko image was strong! I swung about in my pink clothes too and such. That's like wearing *Dokuro's design *laughs* I wonder if I can spread myself out? I thought. In the songs, I always couldn't let out a loud voice, my voice was always short and I had a resistance of trying to not be myself, from when Buono! started it disappeared.

(*Dokuro is this cute anime character who beats up the person she loves with a deathly club. So she's referring to herself- I think, that she was being a cute character but with rock outfits so it didn't quite make sense.)

 Natsuyaki: My head when I'm moving about in dances *laughs* Entagling with the Band and turning my shoulders and hands seriously didn't work at first *laughs*.  Just where I had to place my hands was nerve-wrecking, I didn't know why.

Tsugunaga: I'm like this too now. I even keep an eye on keeping my fingertips reserved *laughs*.

 Natsuyaki: However in the real thing, my mood is up and I spontaneously move around my hand and bring it near my face too. Because I'm able to entangle with the band, I can do it naturally, from there on, I feel my shyness is cured.


Tsugunaga: As for me, I can't step on the steps can I!?~ Until the summer live I want to do this and that *laughs*.

Suzuki:  The thing I was bad at was pretending to do Air Guitar. It was incredibly embarassing. However, I full of vigor was able to do it by myself before the tour. I can't leave the live if my fringe hasn't messed up, though it's gross when it's all messy, "that must be a good thing" *laughs* and from the debut, throughout, "Somehow I can't wear out my body" Tsunku-san and Staff come to say I wonder if Buono!'s lives was a bit tiring? I'm always not myself, I appear as someone else I think.

-------------------------------------


I'm so happy Airi's and Miyabi's favourite is Kataomoi...because I was so happy they put that on the best too! But I'm like Airi too, I love the painful feeling of it and the violent-ness haha. Though I wouldn't say I NEED YOU gives off that pain that Kataomoi does for some reason though I can see why it would of course. Miyabi's very cute, trying to overcome her shyness..
Well anyway, part 3 soon! 10/TEN RisuTEN
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment