Wednesday 28 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 400th Blog Entry


'Sup -Chisato


Good evening everyone (^-^*)/ ♥
Today, suddenly it started to rain, I was taaken by surprise you know *sweatdrops*
Because I didn't take an umbrella,
I rushed to buy one! *laughs*

Speaking of whiich, we're currently steadily progressing with the Hello! Con rehearsals
This time, since the songs are changing *laughs* *sweatdrop*
We're doing our best in the rehearsals!! Everyone, please make sure you definitely come ♥

Nn right
Lately I've had many oppurtunities to be able to do Solo Events (・・*) ♥
It's really a thing that makes me happy ♥ヮ♥

It's like this but, for the sake of getting everyone to have a fun time, what would be a good kind of talk shall I do I wonder?
I must try to be much better at singing songs! Somehow, I'm worrying about it but
(-ω゜メ)

Anyway, I want to try to make everyone have fun in the songs and dances, day after day
I'll try to be able to do my best at levelling up my talk

Well then baichaako (*/ω\*) ♥

-----------------------------

Errrr is it wrong of me to translate: Uiisu as 'sup? Hahaha! Chisato! You're always entertaining! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment