Friday 16 July 2010

Polls! ~From S/mileage who is your favourite?

KANON FIRE
Results
Fukuda Kanon 41% (21)
Maeda Yuuka 33% (17)
Ogawa Saki 15% (8)
Wada Ayaka 9% (5)
Total votes 51

Well this is pretty much the same as my ranking for them, though it's still kinda Yuuka/Kanon
Kanon certainly have shot up! before it was always Yuuka who's the most popular and Kanon would probably be second. Probably because these two looked cutest in Shugo Chara Egg
I certainly thought Kanon was adorable there
But I have to say I'm not a big fan of her hair cut..in some pictures it look alright but I hope she grows it long, I think her hair looks nicest midlength, though I looved her curly hair in the Otona..Mutsukashii pv
I do think she probably has the best voice in Smileage..but for the songs recently she hasn't been able to show it off well. I watched the first part of the Shugo Chara Musical and she sounded reaaally good there.
Also I don't think she looks great in the recent pv, looks really tired, and before not that great in pictures..but she is pretty in real life. but um well done Kanon.

Yuuka's verrry popular, to me she's not a greeat singer, and they have her starting every song...but she's cute though I give her that. but seriously I think she got half the popularity from her cute looks alone..scary..xD

Sakii, is it just me, but when I first saw her in that Ama no Jaku pv, I thought she was the oldest one there! cannot belive she's like 13...though really it doesn't fit in as well cause everyone else is 15..xD;
Her haircut is ok, but now it doesn't seem they do much with it but give her the same style, one side behind ear. I know you can do much with a bob..but they can do more, like poof it up or leave it? (it's like Miyabi's bob, and her's looks so cute as it is)
I really like her voice in Asu wa Deeto, but now she sings differently...like with an accent? more heavier..can't describe it..but if you just listen to Asu wa Deeto and like the other new songs, don't you think she sings differently?

Dawa..it's a cute nickname xD but yeah she's kinda the least for me, cause she doesn't stand out..dunno if you read my poll thing but she doesn't sing great or dance great, just there.. and her looks to me doesn't stand out the most either.. but she's really pretty in the Otona..Mutsukashi (yes I can't remember the name xD;)

wow I actually talked quite a bit for Smileage..
I stilll can't decided with them, sometimes I'm like oh they're ok... but then sometimes I'm like they're not that great.. and now since they're the newest group they're getting loads of things (like Mano did) and it's just loooads of news with them
but to be honest, I really don't think they're that great..please don't kill me for this but they're like chosen cause they're the most popular...like Saho Akari..she's probably a muchh better dancer than them, an ok singer, but she was left out..
and they're quite cute together, like they really give off the cute image, but vocal and dancing wise, aren't great. and they're voices...so high pitched! I watched a show with them and just..so high pitched xD; hard to believe nearly same age as Airi..
but I guess they're new so they will improve..I'll see...
though I do like their new song xD very catchy

but then have you seen that video? where they introduce themselves? they steal the buono pose! they're like S/mileage desuu, *buono pose then peace* tsk, how could they use Buono's trademark pose?
so when I saw that I was like..ok don't like them again...xDD
yes I'm very simple minded

sorry for that essay, I don't blame you for not reading that
but pay attention to this!
next time is the winners vs winners!! so vote away, and they'll be named champion for this year!
so please vote vote vote! who'd you like to be for your H!P champ?
and since it's the bigger one I'll leave the poll for 2 weeks~
thanks for voting this time! I realize there's less peope voting, is it cause S/mileage is new and they're not warmed up to them yet like me? but ah well please vote next time
Ja~ UsaTEN

Congraaats Kanon! You blew them away~!
Yes I'll keep this short too but I don't have much of a ranking for S/mileage
Wada Ayaka's possibly my favourite but I can't deny how cute Kanon and Yuuka are aswell
Ogawa Saki?.... well... I can see her charm so I don't hate her but she's not too cute for me either
Saho Akari would fit much better actually, I think she deserves to get something soon with her performances in Aa! being in such good standard
So yeah, Risu is opening up to S/mileage a bit but it does annoy me that their top image is just sugary cuteness and I'm one for loving cute things but S/mileage is too much. Their voices are too cute for me and I can't really tell who's who yet. 
Well I won't be horrible to S/mileage or anything because they're going to improve just like everyone has and they'll come up with more songs I like if they keep up with this!
So congrats!
Pleaseee vote for this Champions poll!
RisuTEN

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Not surprised to see Kanon winning your poll! She's got a lot of American fans ya know? More than Yuuka(who some people think is overrated.. -__-)! I also think Kanon is the best vocally in S/mileage! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usaa
    xD oh I didn't know about Kanon's american fans, that's interesting
    I think Yuuka is a little overratted tbh
    yeah, very good voice, but I don't think the recent songs show it well =/

    ReplyDelete