Saturday 10 July 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 21 ~Shocking Live Solo Corner

It's C-ute!
Once again, shock shock, everyone gets a solo! I'm glad though^^

Maimi Lonely Girl's Night
Kami wo kitta wake nado~
I'm like this song more and more now, I definitely want to listen to it more^^ and probably Maimi's best solo's I think, and as the performance goes on she sounds better, well done Maimi!

Chisato Darling I Love you
Kisu shita ato ni kotae te~
yeah chisa! for me she's the second best singer in C-ute (after Airi) she definitely should get more lines and more spotlight, cause she dances well, in this performance too^^ though Darling I love you is such a group song (it's always cute when berryz and c-ute do it together in the big concerts) and I think she shoulda sang a song to show off her voice more, but it's still good

Mai Endless Love
Koi no kamisama ni Orei ga shitai wa~
Mai's really grown up here! love the dance to this song^^
dunno why but her voice even more nasally xD

Airi Aa Koi
Aa Aa samishii yo~
suggoii! I really wanted to watch this live ever since hearing it
awesome performance

Saki Aishiteru Aishiteru
meccha meccha meccha
one of the first C-ute songs I loved^^ I should listen to ti more nowadays
love the shade of blue on Nakki's dress
this song really suits her~

Once again, if you haven't watched the concert, I advise you to watch! it's probably my first complete C-ute concert I watched, very interesting^^
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment