Friday 9 July 2010

MOON POWER Preview!


Yatta~ been waiting for this
I see on Momo's radio show and Miya/Risako/Yurina's radio show they've been playing previews
feels like it's been ages since a berryz ballad...though it's still bit fast for me xD
though I was surprised when I heard MOON POWER's a ballad.. cause the name, especially in capitals would sound like a very upbeat song..xD

It sounds very soothing, I like the Aa Aa part and Momo's part^^
their voice's do sorta blend together, took me a few listens to identify people, but from the first listen I could tell Saki starts (I think..)
but yeah I do like this and I can't wait, and it compliments well with their upbeat a side
though Maji Bomber still appealed to me more so 8/10 can't wait for full~
UsaTEN

I've only been able to find this on RisusaTEN
so THANK YOU USAGI (lots of loove~)
I'm not even kidding when I say that as soon as I heard the beginning

I was thinking (this would be a perfect opening for Sailor Moon??)

I think it'd be a song that I'd probably gradually like more
if I listen to it more/know the lyrics to the song so I guess I can't wait to translate this and Maji Bomber!
It doesn't seem too ballad-y to me...and I think their singing is quite mediocre
I-mean...I know they could sing it with more feeling surely?
Everytime it went "Aa Aa", I kept automatically following up with "Samishii yo~"...

Well I'll see with the full version anyway. It's kinda too soon to say
Thanks again Usagi~
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment