Thursday 15 July 2010

Mano Erina - Genkimano Profile Pics

Her new profile pics are up for her new single
they really do like to Reveal a lot now H!P
I mean her single doesn't come out till 15th September, it's ok to put up a new profile pic now, but also the full preview of the song?

but anyways about her pics, her first one is nice
but I swear she has soo many pictures with the same pose and expression...
but she does look nice, and there's a background this time xD
the second pic..one word; boring
the clothes are, the hair is...
I get that it's supposed to be a laid back song and everything..
but you can at least have more interesting clothes!
and she should do more with her hair
why are her clothes different in the pics I don't know, I would have preferred if they both had the stripy hoodie

and since my opinions are so different on the pics I'll rate them separately
1st Pic 9/10
2nd Pic 5/10
UsaTEN

Another pretty....plain picture haha
while Mano Erina does take a lot of cute/pretty pictures
they're always kinda dull in a sense that... she really does seem like the soft angel amongst the crazy members in H!P so it's quite boring

Well I do like the first picture 8/TEN
but the second picture... her hair's a bit messed up and it's just another white screen 4/TEN
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment