Wednesday 28 July 2010

Buono YanYan part 3



Buono! all three of you as individuals have vocals that match the pressure of a beautiful young girl which I feel is good but concerning being in the same songs what kind of impression do you have?

TsugunagaAs for Airin, I think she gives off an amazingly stable sensation!

Natsuyaki: She completely doesn't shake at all 

Tsugunaga: In [Koucha no Oishii Mise] and such, when the three of us harmonize, since her voice is firm (as in, doesn't shake) gives us a feeling we can go with. She's become the stem right? 
As for Miya, Rock-y songs are good but I like her in sad songs. She does her best in being able to deliver as much of her high singing range and keys at times.

Suzuki: [Shoushitsuten] and such are good aren't they?

Tsugunaga: [Urahara] too. There are things she's won over.
  
Suzuki: From a long time ago, I had thought: "I want Miya's voice" *laughs* Since I can't make my own voice so captivating-like. Momo from since Buono! started, I didn't really know she could give out such a thick voice. Though I don't think she knew herself.

Tsugunaga: Hahahaha *laughs*.

Natsuyaki: In Berryz Koubou, she was in charge of the cute character but in Buono! she sings in a low voice, her image has changed. She's still taken the cute route but she's also good at showing us how cool Momo is being cool. About singing in that type of voice too, depending on the song, she changes her voice.


Suzuki: The two of them have intensity in their voices. My voice is thin, when I listen to the first album, I was losing to the perfect-ness of the other two's voices, "I must do my best" they made me feel. Momo with her high voice, comparing to my voice and Miya's, mine's lower. Perfectly high-middle-low the three of us are but when we sing, we're in amazingly in complete unison. It's like we've become one main line. I wonder if that's a feature of Buono!



In saying all of that, do you have memories which we should look out for to get this impression?

Suzuki: The hotel we stayed at for the shoot for the PV [Take it Easy!] , it had a bit of a scary feeling to it!

Tsugunaga It had like a sort of Mountain Recesses feeling to it didn't it? Miya and Airi slept in the same room and they said they'd come into my room to eat.

Suzuki: I went to buy cucumbers and lightly pickled vedgetables at the conveniant store *laughs* But in the end, the three of us ended up going to Momo's room to sleep. We were packed together and squeezing tightly *laughs*

Tsugunaga: On the bed, I was in the middle but on both sides their elbows throbbed against me *laughs*

Suzuki: it felt like it was a field trip, it had that kind of characteristic to it too and it became a PV that was more fun than usual didn't it.
And yet, Buono! originally started as a shuffle unit-shaped group to sing the theme songs for the anime [Shugo Chara] Did you think you would continue like this?
Tsugunaga: I thought, would we finish after the first CD? *laughs*
Suzuki: First of all, when the album came out, I was surprised. We ended up being able to do lives too, we had tours, we had a band, we were able to do a CM....
Natsuyaki: We're a unit with a lot of surprises aren't we? *laughs*
--------------------------
I-i-is that it? Is that the conclusion? That scares me. Do they have more surprises? I wonder... Well that was verryy cute. They all huddled together in the hotel for Take it Easy haha, in a lot of ways, it seems the shoot for Take it Easy was a lot of fun (though I wish they filmed Momo falling into a pitfall!!) 
I also agreed with a lot of what Momoko said about their voices but I think all of their voices are strong and don't waver and such. Well I guess that's it for now anyway! On to the C-ute catch up! Ahhhhhhhh 10/TEN -Risu
  


 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment