Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 418th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/中学時代千聖 画像1My time in Middle School 

Hello everyone (^-^*)/ ♥

Today I felt I wanted to
talk about my time in middle school 
℃-ute 公式ブログ/中学時代千聖 画像2Why do I want to talk about my time in middle school you ask ♥ (♥ヮ♥)
After listening to Buono's "Last Forever" I for some reason, suddenly wanted
to meet my friend from middle school I guess *laughs*

Somehow right
It's mysterious because I didn't notice it during my middle school life I guess
School's fun
What kind of happiness is it to have had met your friends? >_<''
Right now I feel I want to pass through my middle school life once more 
Everyday, I gathered at the same school as my friends and we'd spend it doing the usual things... (>_<'')
There really wasn't enough gratitude I had

Chisato's 2nd year in Middle School was the most fun (´vωv`*) ♥
If the classmates I had in year 2 and the teacher wasn't there then I wouldn't have been able to create the best memories of my middle school life(*/ω\*)
I'm grateful grateful :O

During these three years, I met my important friend ♥ :O
her name is Tomako *laughs*
I called out -> Tomako *laughs* From the time in our first year in middle school 
she was my friend but I never called her name Σ(゚Д゚) *laughs*

It's just because she likes tomatoes so I call her Tomako!!!
It's cute init? ♥ヮ♥

(Ah I get it now. I kinda guessed this might be the reason too... Tomato -> Tomako. Ko is usually the ending of some japanese such as "Akiko" or something. So she just combined Tomato with ko. Ko also means child/boy/girl)

All the middle school students right now 
Please enjoy your school life 
Leave no regrets! ok? ♥ヮ♥

Baichaako  (´vωv`*)

P.S
World Cup;
Germany ended up losing you know
I didn't expect this to happen already

----------------------------------

Ahh yeah I was upset Germany lost. Booo!! Well anyway yes yes. All you students out there! Please continue to enjoy your school life ^_^ (Though I'm enjoying my holiday away from school!!!) -Risu

P.S Last Forever alwaays reminds me of school.. haha I sang it on my last day of school. Very sad.

 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment