Wednesday 7 July 2010

Shocking Live~

The DVD is finally outt! I'm slowly watching their concert via Eduardo, thanks very much Eduardo!
Sounds good so far, and love their costumes^^

One of my favourite is Ikiyouze, though I haven't finished the concert yet
Aren't they cute in their suits? must be so hot though!

I also enjoyed Aa Koi and Lonely Girl's Night^^
so do look for yourselves
I may do a concert review, though I'm sure Risu will
though I would say I don't think they should open on SHOCK, even if the concert is called that..it's just not very fair I don't think..
and for Masaara Blue Jeans, why is it that only Airi and Maimi sing the chorus? I mean shouldn't they all sing it, especially since they have two less members, they should want the vocals for the chorus especially to be very powerful, the other three..just dance...
but anyways do watch!
UsaTEN

Just a little pop in! Hope you guys are having fun and such~
I've been checking on the blog whenever I can and it's doing fine~
Though I wanted to see more counts on the poll...
Anyway, I've only watched the beginning of Massara Blue Jeans and the solo/group songs
from SHOCKING
and I'm...incredibly not being biased when I say
Aa Koi wins by faaaaaaaar!!! I had such a fangirl moment with all the cool dancing Airi was doing....*siigh* Lonely Girl's Night was only ok and Kimi no Senpou disappointed me a little
since I expected more from them..afterall, it's three people! There should of been more energy with them?
Well I'll probably update again once I watch it all!
BY THE WAY Buono's gonna be participating in a live event in Odaiba!!
I wonder what they're gonna do~?
Risu OFF!

2 comments:

  1. my first impression is kakui, suit costum just like forever love, i love airi strong voice, can't wait to watch the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usaa
    yeah I love their suits and dance~ I wonder if they'll follow Ai no Big Band and Seishun Bus Guide with a single like that xD
    oo you should, it's very good^^

    ReplyDelete