Thursday 29 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 402nd Blog Entry

Congrats

Good morning :)
It's Maimi

The truth is today is my really close friend's birthday ***

From the time we were in grade school, she's been my friend throuuughout
At the time when I took the Hello! Kids Audition too, I didn't tell anyone and
it was a secret however I only told that girl ♪

And from then on, together we practiced singing songs for the audition...from when we were small we really got along well ;)

Ah! Speaking of which, this sort of thing happened too...:O

The two of us hung out at her house!!

"It's nearly getting dark, I'll have to go home soon don't I"


We said goodbye to each other then

"It's dark so I'll go send you off! ***" and she road the bike to send me off until I was home 


At the time, all throughout we spoke on the way home but I arrived at my house!! even with that, we didn't stop talking...

I too wanted to speak more, "It's dangerous so I'll go send you home!" again until we reached that girl's house, we spoke while I continued sending her off...

We didn't stop talking even then too ^ヮ^

Again I sent her off to go home... (owo;)


In the end, we went round about 3 or 4 times, the day got completely dark Σ(゚Д゚;;)

As expected, it would never end so ^ヮ^; "Ok, this is really the last one!!" we said and then we said goodbye I remember ***

This is a talk from when we were in grade 2 ^ヮ^


Alwaaays, we're together, she talks to me a lot, in whatever situation she cheers me on.......
She's a friend I really really love ♥

Right now, there's not a lot of easy oppurtunities to meet her but I feel really grateful to have met her ;)

Happy Birthday 
From here on too please treat me well ok ♥ヮ♥

And today the co-star from "Ran"
Kimura Masakazu-san's birthday it today too

Happy Birthday!

Today's training was the last one but until here it's gone with a blink of an eye hasn't it~!!

Today I was in firm concentration, from tommorow's real thing I want to do amazing things 

I'll do my best~~~!!
I'll tanobaru~~~!!

-----------------------------


Iyaa what a sweet post! Reminds me of Usagi and me... I MISS USAGI!! ♥♥♥ -Risu
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment