Thursday 29 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 401th Blog Entry

THE Electric fan

Otsu-Otsukareeraisu (♥ヮ♥)/

Today right, the thing that was broken at school
The Electric fan has been fixed
I was seriously happy >w< ^

But, today, Mai
noticed it however
I'm more at the front than I thought *laughs*

It's probably because of the seat behind Mai  
The reality is that the air doesn't really come through to me you know TヮT
I'm depressed (´^`)

Hurry up and change the seats
I want to have a seat where
the electric fan really hits me (^-^)b


Right now, I'm using the radio in my art class >w< ♥
It's incredibly small so the clumsy Hagiwara is a bit close but, I think I'm doing my best as Hagiwara

And, we had the Hello! Con rehearsals right? ♥
Well, today with that person, I did it together with that person but >w<

 Well, it's still a secret so I can't say much about it however  (´^`)/
It was fun-nyon (♥ヮ♥) ♥ 
I sweated good sweat
Everyone, please look forward to the Hello! Con ok? (^o^)/
Ahh the excitement level
is rising up ♥

Ah today's picture is
There was no timing to take this picture, please look at it :)

It's a double Heidi T-shirt *laughs*
It's Kyuut isn't it? ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*  

Nn well, Hagi-chan is perfectly tired so I'll sleep >w< ★
'scuse me :O ☻

Baiba-i >w< ♥

----------------------------------

I want a Heidi t-shirt!! -RisuTEN


 

No comments:

Post a Comment