Friday 30 July 2010

Jaja~n Risu's Video Corner!

Berizzu kamen~ Kyuuti- Reenja!

Well I only wanted to put this up for those who don't know what the poll is about! ^ Here!

I kinda hope people vote for the personas they take on and not just their favourite member! But ohwell! Here's a bunch of hilarious videos for you to get to know the Kamens and Rangers


Berryz Kamen training video. They basically have to save a little three year old girl and a grandma who are both lost and the little girl is looking for her mum. So each Kamen will have to solve the situation and Kamen Red will decide if they passed or not! I don't remember their being subs for this sorry x( But if you need help understanding, don't be afraid to message me! (Part 2's on the side)


Momoko needs help! Save her C-utie rangers!!!


But in the end Momoko's fine herself...haha

This time it's Maasa!! Help C-utie rangers!!!

Well I guess it's Maasa afterall...haha

Finally: The Berryz Koubou Fan no Tsudoi part 1 here!

Well I'm dying for someone to sub the second Fan no Tsudoi! This is seriously one of my favourite events. I was laughing all the way throughout this video!! (The rest of the parts are on the side!)

So here you go! Enjoy watching! These are the videos that always cheer me up

-Risu

8 comments:

  1. xD good one Risu, I was actually planning to do the same thing, have a video corner with them with the polls, smart brains think alike! xD or something like that..
    Usaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol'd at this. I was like ...who is this person...?? *reads Usaa* ...huh!? Oh xDD hahahaha <33 miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD yeah, I thought to just comment quickly so I didn't bother signing it, but it takes a whiile to comment as Anon..xD;
    have to go through this security code thing
    xD and oh it's Great Minds think alike, not smart brains xDD
    aitai yoo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only just realised that mistake xDDD Smart brains hahahaha you're making a fool of yourself to everyone xD

    Aitaaiiii~ I was so confused how to make a poll ;w; hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. xD what's new
    though I think I'm safe not much people read the comments do they..
    xD aww but now you'll be a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha yes!! Pro poll-er!! and well erm... s/mileage's song's out? the b-side's pretty good... xD but I love the a-side still... *ashamed* hahaha otherwise I don't think much is happening...to get really excited about anyway. Ohhhh go on crunchyroll buono >w< and read the post about Miya that Airi wrote <333 soooooo soooooo cute!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. You forgot MaiMai in the poll.

    It should be
    Pink (Tokunaga Chinami / Hagiwara Mai)

    ReplyDelete
  8. O-ohh!!!!! ooops! this is what happens when you do things in a rush :D'''' thank you -Risu

    ReplyDelete