Sunday 18 July 2010

C-ute - Dance de Bakoon Concert Rip

Here's the HQ version!
 


as soon as I saw it I had to hear it, though since its only a concert rip its LQ
sounds very interesting! totally different from Campus Life
but it was hard for me to hear who's singing what part..so I can only hope for evenish lines
but the distribution doesn't seem so bad
though they all sang really deep..

it sounds very cool and I really can't wait for more previews!
though I reallly cannot picture them dancing a lot in those dresses..
by the sound of the song the PV will probs be indoors..but their dresses are so outdoorsy

however since it's LQ, I really can't hear it too well, at least I'll be in time for this song when I come back
the release date is 25/8

so Smileage and Mano gets the cute songs, Berryz and C-ute gets the cool songs~ wonder what Momusu will get..sekushii? xD

8/10 for now
UsaTEN

Holy shi-
for some reason, I feel like I can only hear Chisato go:
Dadadadaaa- 
but it sounds gooooooooooood!!! I looove these hyped songs by C-ute that aren't all cutey-like
it seems Berryz and C-ute are getting rocky? 
but really...am I imagining it? I can only hear Chisato for some reason.. maybe whoever recorded it was really near her! Well Chisato sounds so cool anyway
I hope she has a lot of lines too (ah just saying that, I just heard a loud Mai?)

Woaaah I can't WAIT for a clearer preview for this!! C-ute <333
9/TEN
RisuTEN
(Oh and I'm seriously dying to translate these days... looking at the c-ute blog..there are a lot of berryz and momusu people in them!!!! )

4 comments:

  1. HQ preview of this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwJK8OrbrLs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!! ^_^ -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds more like a Morning Musume type song.. it's like all over the place. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very true *laughs* -Risu

    ReplyDelete