Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 414th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/矢島舞美千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/矢島舞美千聖 画像2Yajima Maimi ♥ Chisato

Hello everyone (´vωv`*) ♥

Yesterday, I went to see Maimi's stage play: "Ran".
It was really moving (*/ω\*) ♥
and I felt I wanted to watch it once more ♥
It's still a secret so I can't speak much about it but
the girl called "Ran"'s personality scorched my heart and didn't leave it Σ(゚Д゚;)
Cute and Cute 
I want to be that kind of girl :O

And the cast which made up the play, every single one of them was amazing
For a short time
Maimi-chan pretty much put in all her effort I felt, I really wanted to send my applause for her 

Yesterday, I wonder if it wasn't the appearance of the actress: Yajima Maimi that I saw ♥
Somehow ;D
Sorry I'm overlooking it >_<
Really I want to say a lot more but
since the play is still going on ♥

Ah she's really a leader we're proud of (*/ω\*) ♥
Even when she has spontaneous moments she's pretty cool ♥ヮ♥
I really love Maimi-chan ♥
You're too cute ♥ Kyaha
We have the Hello! Con rehearsals too which must be troublesome for Maimi-chan but...
C-ute is supporting Maimi-chan so on the real thing we'll all do our best!

I want to go and make the Hello! Con stand out I feel ♥

And from today is a new corner ♥
Okai Chisato's words she's noticed...
"When I've really been able to reflect on it, I'll be thinking it over naturally"

*laughs*
This month is this word has scorched through my chest, I'll go doing my best ♥ヮ♥
It's a good word isn't it :O

Well then well then baichaako ♥ヮ♥

-----------------------------------

E-e-er I didn't really understand the new corner thing... but anyways! Maimi has really captured their hearts hasn't she ♥ -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment