Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 406th Blog Entry

♥ Hehhee >w< (Airi :O)
℃-ute 公式ブログ/へっへー(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/へっへー(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/へっへー(あいり) 画像3

Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi :O

Today
I had my first test! (-3-) ♥ *laughs*

Just in the end of terms
I did my best in memorizing the sanitation 
and before I got 100% 
but this time it seems hard for World History (-_-'') *laughs*


You flopped it didn't you Suzuki >_<


Yesterday
Half-way through studying, I fell asleep TヮT


Ahhhhhh~ I regret it (-_-'') ♥

Alright, switchover ♥ >w<
Tommorow is Maths and Japanese :O!


I must do it ♥


..........Ah, right
It's a picture but~ (○o○;)
After the test finished today
when I went to eat dinner with my friend
♥Cold Pumpkin Soup ♥
I asked for it but....:O
Somehow,
The Cream drooped in 
Erm...it looks like cappucino ♥
And so unintentionally
I wanted to draw something with it
1. Heart
2. Something I don't understand
I drew ♥ *laughs*


The third picture is
with Morning Musume.'s
Michishige Sayumi-san ♥♥

I met her at the 
reherasal studio ♥


Today we went to different places but
From here on
I'll get to meet her often in the summer I think ♥ :O
I'm happy~ >w<


Please take another picture with again~ ♥ *laughs*


Well then... :O
I'll have a good dream again today I think ♥ *laughs*
Bai bai >w<


----------------------------


Weird swirly things ♥ -Risu
  

No comments:

Post a Comment