Thursday 8 July 2010

Polls! ~From C-ute who is your favourite?

AI~RI
Kawaai~

Results are in
Suzuki Airi 36% (50)
Nakajima Saki 23% (32) 
Yajima Maimi 21% (30)
Okai Chisato 15% (22)
Hagiwara Mai 2% (4)
Total votes 138

Well it's really not a surprise Airi would get the most votes and by far too, she's probably the most popular H!P kid, her or Momoko I'd presume, congrats Airi!
This surprised me more, Nakki beat Maimi? well she's getting more popular..
she juust beat her. I wonder if Tsunku see's this would he give her more lines? xD
also maybe the fashionable play helped?
Maimii, poor Maimi's dropped I think =( not just in this but the biiig poll too
next time Maimi! would her haircut have anything to do with it? xD; I'm sure not, but I would like her to grow her hair out
Chisattooo, not a bad score there, hope she also get's more lines are spotlight, her voice is really good!
Maimai, I used to think she's the more popular one too..
though I maybe her old hairstyle wasn't great, random I know xD; but when they put her whole fringe back they made her look a loot older, though her hair's nice now^^
only 4 votes =( well we love you here on Risusa~
and she's still young I guess
That's that for C-ute

We didn't get as much votes as last time
but I'm still very happy with all the votes, thanks for visitng and taking the time to vote minna!
Next time it's S/mileagee
who's your fave?
After that it'll be the finals
Please vote :D
UsaTEN

AIRIIIII!!!!!!!~
I have an ookina ai for this girl ahhh~
Watching the Aa koi live was just another reason to love her for me...
I'm not surprised she'd win either but you never know right? 
She has so much charm...and I could ramble more...so let's move on instead
Grats for winning Airi!!!

Nakkii is my second favourite in C-ute (now) too!!
so I'm glad she came second in the poll
but I was a little surprised myself but since it's only out of 5 people...well
I'm glad she had a lot of people to vote for her

I didn't know Nakkii would beat Maimi though!
Maimi is a big favourite surely too right? 
She's hilarious and she's really cool too 
well she only got beaten by 2 votes so it's still great

I would have thought Chisa would have gotten more votes too
but she still got plenty and I'm happy for Chisa!

Maimai...the Kumai of C-ute...such a shame since it's only out of 5!
What happened? Where are the Maimai fans? 
Poor Maimai <33 she has a lot of love from RisusaTEN though anyway
she'll better do next time! (if there is one?)

ok! Risu's ouuut! Make sure to vote for this one!!!!
I don't believe C-ute didn't get as many votes as Berryz though... I wonder if S/mileage will get more?
RisuTEN


3 comments:

  1. too many users used strategies, i received PM in H!O to vote for saki nakajima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^lol. We all know airi is super popular, but like you i thought maimai was more popular...
    :(
    i follow you! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usaa
    To Lentejita,yup Airi is loved by everyone~
    yeah Mai does get more lines at least..
    thank you, yoroshiku onegarishmasu^^

    To Anon, wao really? xD guess that person really want Nakki to do well

    ReplyDelete