Saturday 3 July 2010

PV~ Maji Bomber- Berryz Koubou

Asobi mo 100!


Stuff like this makes me so happy I'm a H!P fan...

They made it kinda rocky and stuff and I don't like the dance too much but
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was so enjoyable to watch!
What I'm most happy about is that...
You see a looot more of Chi, Maasa and Captain!!
and it even seems that Kumai is leading the song more than Risako too!!
I loove how they've seem to given it more to the other 4 who don't usually get as many lines
Well all in all, I think the line distribution's pretty awesome since they're all equal I think!
And the Camera focusing on all of them~
and the rotating and instrument playing too hehe

's a shame I'll be in NY so I can't listen to this song until like a week two later ahah...
I hope the C-ute preview doesn't come out or I'll be dying~
or I hope it does so I can listen to it straight away...

Can't wait to see what Moon Power sounds like too!!
9/TEN-RisuTEN

Usaa
YATTA it's outt
watching it a few times made me really love it
the PV slightly reminds me of Dakishimete but it's more happier xD
but yeah I like the dark angle shots, very unique and different^^
They all look soooo pretty!
I think Miya and Captain stood out the most for me^^
9.5/10
just a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment