Thursday 29 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 403rd Blog Entry

Nanjai -Chisato

Hello everyone (^-^*)/♥

Today right, it's too hot isn't it!?
It's a pain to have to put on suncream all the time Σ(゚Д゚;)

On top of that, I'm worried that even though I put on suncream, I still get dark a few times *sweatdrops*
Summer is from here on however (-ω゜メ)
What's with this Σ(゚Д゚;)

Everyone, please be careful of getting hyperthermia ok (・・;;
Make sure you take in water ok?

Nn right!
Until now, Okai Chisato has been bad at being by herself throughout however *laughs*
Lately I've been pretty much by myself (´vωv`*)
Rather, there have been times where I feel at ease by myself ***
I try to keep the time I pass just by myself important to me!
When I'm by myself, I always try to think of things that I feel and don't (*^∀')
I feel I've become an adult a bit!!! *laughs*
But you know it's not like I want to be by myself all the time ;D
Something or other, that's a lonely life!!
Also, for some reason I'd have fragile tears too Σ(゚Д゚;)

For some reason I spoke about this today *laughs*
I listened to Odaka Zumasa's
"Things that'd happen", I ended up wanting to write a lot of things (*゜▽゜*) ♥

Well then, bai bai chaako (*/ω\*)

-----------------

It's good to learn to be by yourself sometimes! I'm not good by myself haha...too shy? x3 -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment