Friday 2 July 2010

Maimi's Ran

Original link: http://hatablog.officeblue.jp/?eid=794788

As requested, I translated a little bit of this post.
Because it's extreeemely long... I've cut some parts out but I'll give a general summary on it.
But I'm sure Maimi fans and whoever will be interested to know about some of this.

Ran, the final scene of practice.
In practice, we arrived at the final scene.
There are only 4 remaining.
The leading actors and actresses, the remaining two days about’s sensation. To be honest, until today, once more the whole cast has yet to complete training. Each time, just before the real thing they get ulcers from the pressure but, this time too when it was in the morning. All of a sudden, two of them got it. When it comes to meals, it hurts.

Just....the response to the play itself, day by day gets good.

First of all, the best, the star Yajima Maimi’s earliest growth
In about two months, she perfectly became a different person.
She has modesty and puts in great effort, with that, this is her best weapon, whenever I watch this girl, I always notice this. At the time of beginning practice, to be frank, I couldn’t say her acting level was high to an extent, she was a complete beginner with the way she bared the wooden sword and couldn’t do the sword battles to a satisfactory level.

That today, she’s become a magnificent stage actress, in yesterday’s training, returning to practice, spontaneously she made someone cry. If it was 10 years ago generally speaking, the me now isn’t able to make someone recklessly cry in the middle of training and even so, looking over at the training place, Takika Hoko still cried from Maimi-chan’s performance, she was wiping her tears on the sleeve of her costume! Oi!

Above that, It was one sword but it was a troublesome sword battle--- there were 3 “Takuramakan”’s climax’s sword battles, just by herself she ran around in the narrow Nitrouryuu in the theatre.
Still, more or less there is clumsyness remaining in it but, that too she’s still going to steadily correct it right. Anyway, I was surprised by how early she’s grown, if you heard it, outside training too in her free time, she values it and does independent brushing up so to speak.
The power of the heart to accurately recognise that: “I’m inexperienced”. But when you absolutely can’t finish your inexperience-ness, the power of the heart to scold oneself.
Surely, I feel that girl owns those two powers of the heart.
From here on we’ll leap over to the really fun Minako.

The rest is to do with what they're preparing with, stuff about the cameras and the stage and the guests. Sorry I kinda skimmed a bit but that's the general gist of the stuff about Maimi at least ^ 

Well I hope you're happy to know that Maimi's acting must have improved a great deal
and we wish her the best of luck in her play from RisusaTEN!


....This has nothing to do with Ran but Piramekiddo rather...
I just thought it was a funny Yankee Maimi picture.

-Risu



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, you surprised me, I want to show my gratitude, but I don´t know what else to say or do.
    Thank you very much indeed. You´re a very generous person ^_^
    I hope you enjoy your holidays in New York!
    I wish well for you.
    you have lots of energy and thanks to you, we can read and understand the entries from ° C-ute on their blog.
    thank you very much!! <3

    Thank you RisuTEN & UsaTEN! :)
    thank you to both of you.

    ReplyDelete