Thursday 15 July 2010

C-ute - Dance de Bakoon Profile Pics

They look very pretty here~
though now it seems they have swopped with Berryz, before they always had different clothes to each other but now they have matching..
though I think it's better for Berryz to have individual cause there's more of them
and it's cuter for matching if they have less people wearing it
this is very summery
Iya~ I agree with Usagi, though I don't really like matching costumes that much, it's probably better C-ute has it than Berryz right? but even so, I seriously gasped when I saw this. They looked sooo pretty in the group picture!! So gorgeous...I'm looking forward to this even more

Yajima Maimi
She looks sooo nice~
though seeing the whole costume can see the skirt/dress is a bit see through here xD;
can't really see what's on her head though
Those shoes remind me of Shock...but Maimi does look quite cute and pretty here <3

Nakajima Saki
Also looks gorgeous here, love her hair!
Nakkii!! she's so pretty~

Suzuki Airi
Her hair is very similar to Nakki's
I think they should properly let her fringe down, cause here they pinned some parts up
but still Airi's always pretty
Yup.. Airi looks pretty her ttoo but a little boring in a sense that I wish they'd do a bit more to her haha

Okai Chisato
love her big picture! kireii (yes I know I've said it for everyone xD)
love her hair and hat
Chisa looks so nice! I love what she's grown up to~


Hagiwara Mai
I'm not sure about her hair...
her hats very cute though

Err yeah, this picture doesn't do justice for what the group picture was like...haha why does she look angry?

Well basically all the costumes are identical, apart from different straps, belts and necklaces..
wish there were more variation
and full length dresses..never liked them too much, but it's ok here
but it doesn't match their title..Dance de Bakoon=Powerful Dance
wouldn't it be hard to dance a lot in those dresses?

I think my favourites are..
Necklace = Mai
Hair Accessory = Chisa's hat
Hair = Nakki
Belt = Nakki's or Maimi's

Overall it's a hard decision but I think Nakki looks the best
though Chisa and Maimi also should get an honourable mention
Costumes = 7.5/10

Oh yeah I just remembered, C-ute's single comes out on Miyabi's Birthday
25th August
UsaTEN

Ahh since I can't really look closely at the moment, I can't really say specifically what I like but my favourite here is probably Nakkii. So pretty~
RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment