Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 415th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE夏はぎちゃんです 画像1THE summer :) It's Hagi-chan

Otsukareeraisu :O ♥
It's Ohagi-chan >w< ♥

Today was seriously too hot wasn't it =♥
It feels like THE summer :3 ♥
So Ice cream is 
really the best isn't it? (♥ヮ♥) ♥
Today right, I bought it at the conveniance store, I ate
Strawberry Cheese cake :)
The love of Strawberry Hagi-chan has is dangerous  (♥ヮ♥) (♥ヮ♥) (♥ヮ♥) (♥ヮ♥) 

I went to 31 (baskin 31 robins)
I wanted to it Triple :3 ♥

But that's kinda fattening isn't it? (´^`) 
That's what you thought isn't it (^ヮ^)/ 
Don't worry >w<
I made sure after eating ice cream
I would eat less dinner and such
is what I had considered :O! *laughs*

Hmm hmm :O
Listen listen 
5 hours ago
I had Kurasureku (?) ^ヮ^
And right, everyone has 
done basketball but >w< ♥
Seriously, Mai and everyone's teamwork's
has been complete and on top of that, it's incredibly funny *laughs* it was fun


I couldn't go to the match though I'll be in another two ok?
Right, everyone ignores the rules ^ヮ^
Not just doing things like double dribbling, we run really normally, we hold the ball under our arms and such and it's already seriously not basketball.
Everyone does it while holding
their stomach *laughs* 
It's been a while since I laughed this much (>w<)b I'm tired from laughing *laughs*
On top of that, I really sweated 

So Sea Breeze is
seriously the best (♥ヮ♥) ♥

However the 6th hour of basketball was tight *laughs* 

But it was fun so
I'm glad (^-^ゞ

Today we had Hello! Con rehearsals but I came for a great deal of the end! ♥
Everyone please look forward to it ok=!!! 

Nn well Hagi-chan
will sleep ♥ヮ♥!!!
I'll do my best tommorow too ok ♥
Bai bai saa~ :O ♥ 

By the way, yesterday
The talk about Tanabata wasn't when I was in gradeschool
it was in kindergarten *laughs*
Sooorry (´^`)

----------------------------------

Ahh...sorry I didn't really understand her whole talk about Basketball...? I'm guessing they just mucked around in class? Oh but I doo know it's not healthy to substitute dinner with ice cream!! -Risu 

No comments:

Post a Comment