Thursday 29 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 405th Blog Entry



Japanの夏。

It's Nakajima Saki.

Today's weather is humid-y too 

As I thought,  
Summer is humid-y isn't it :3.

Ah-----.
I don't want it to be humid-y I want to go to a resort 

To be in high spirits with a lot of things

I took a lot of pictures

Haha >w<

I'm becoming an adult so this is my dream.

Picture 1
Today,
Okai-chan 

went to buy ♥

Steak Potato!

Thankyoo.

Picture 2
Nakajima's lesson shoes.

Mai went:
"My grandma
has those shoes"

she said to me

Is that ok?
I don't know if that's bad (-3-)

Picture 3
As ever the same,

The back
of my houses's Remon-chan..

S/he's big :3

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------

Grannny shoes......... is that a good thing Nakkii!?? is it!?? 's pretty funny though and mean of course haha -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment