Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 413th Blog Entry

In the end it's alright
℃-ute 公式ブログ/結果オーライ 画像1
It's Nakajima Saki.

Today's weather is humid-y too.
Plus!!

It's been a while with sun :3
My back is being burnt you know (-3-).
℃-ute 公式ブログ/結果オーライ 画像2
Picture 1
I always talk about this 
Suncream

I hate feeling sticky so XoX

I use SPF30.

However,
℃-ute 公式ブログ/結果オーライ 画像3When I went to Disneyland

I decided to put on suncream when I went so

I cleverly put on

SPF 50 :3

Picture 2
Today
I'm a glasses GIRL ♥

Ah!!
Will my glasses get burnt ?

Ohh noo Σ(゚Д゚;)

I'm sorry if it's just my glasses getting burnt!
Picture 3
At lunch
After I ate Monja yaki..

The smell for hair and clothes XoX

Hair Colon and such, there are various!!!

It's a good smell

I used it but...

The scent of Monja (-3-).

The POWER of Monja is amazing isn't it.

With that,

A T-shirt I bought 
Well, I like it so it's good right? :3

-Nakajima Saki-

-----------------------

E-e-eh I've seen that shirt before... ? *wonders what shop...* ahah Nakkii... your stupid "ohhnoo" and "oorai" made me laugh >w< she makes me smile all the time ah -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment