Monday 12 July 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 23 ~Buono Solo's Live 2

Rock n Buono 2
a really good concert if you guys haven't watched, I highly recommend you to!

Miyabi Masayume
I absolutely LOVE this performance, Miyabi's voice is soooo good! Blew me away
I know this is Miyabi's favourite song, as well as First Kiss (like Airi) cause those songs are very improtant to them since it's their first official song~
Best Vocals
This performance was great though I still don't have the song and this was the only one time I heard this song so I can't compare. But Miyabi's voice sounded so beautiful here~

Momoko Jiriri Kiteru
MOMO~ she certainly got the crowd going! such a lively and energetic performance, none less from Momo~
Best Energy
I remember I didn't really like this song that much but when the setlist for this concert came out, I tried to make myself listen to it more so I could enjoy it more when Momo sang it
I didn't even need to really because Momo sang it wonderfully~ I definitely love this song now though

Airi Natsu Doki Lipstick
This performance made me like the song more, I love her dance solo in the middle, kakkoi
Best Dance
I'm not a great fan of this song because of Maimi's vocals...so I'd say Airi sang it nicer but because it's Airi and not Maimi...I'd say...there was less energy to this song? So I wasn't too impressed but even so, I did enjoy singing along to this!

Buono honto ni SAIKOU
UsaTEN


Buono honto ni SAIKYOU
RisuTEN

2 comments:

  1. i didnt like airi version of the song

    as much i hate (truly hate) maimi voice but no

    one can nail this song beside her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usaa
    xD yeah I have to say this is Maimi's song, she just has sooo much energy!^^

    ReplyDelete