Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 416th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/テスト3日目(あいり) 画像1♥ Third day of the tests (Airi :O)

Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi :O 

Today was the third day of the tests ♥

English-Maths A- Modern Society :3

Today I had three subjects~ ^ヮ^;
℃-ute 公式ブログ/テスト3日目(あいり) 画像2However I did
my best! ♥

.......But I wonder if learning things by heart this time
was too hard~ (-_-''')

Modern Society and such
was hard~ >_<

........Tommorow is
Science A and Science B :O

Biology and Chemistry, let's do it >w< ♥

Biology for some reason
I was able to perfectly memorize off by heart so! :O
I must do it ♥ *laughs*

Heehee~ ♥♥♥

The pictures.........

1: Bread ♥
Today's lunch :3 *laughs*
There was a ray of bread dishes at the shop
so I ate it ♥
It was increeedibly delicious ♥ ;)
Bimi! Bimi! ♥ (♥ヮ♥)*laughs*

Picture 2: Flower ♥
The Pillow-chan I hug ♥
I always present when I want a pillow ♥

Alriight >w<
I'll do my best tommorow too! ♥ヮ♥

----------------------------------

That's a pretty ugly care bear.  Kidding kidding! hehe I have this yellow joker..bear thing... I dunno why I just told you that. But anyway care bears remind me of Miyabi only haha. I hope Airi did well in her tests! Well I'll see in a few days anyway if I can catch up.. -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment